Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Month US Tourist Stays

Options
  • 06-07-2008 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

I am maintaining a long distance relationship with a woman in Texas. I am trying to get a permanent visa to be with her but at the moment I am looking at the short term.

I see the maximum you can stay as a tourist is 3 months which would be hard without an income but still something I'm giving consideration.

My question is. After maxing out your stay for 3 months, how long do you have to leave the country for before you can return?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

you have to leave on the 90th day as far as I know,

just head to canada/mexico and come back if u can and get another 90 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

you have to leave on the 90th day as far as I know,

just head to canada/mexico and come back if u can and get another 90 days.

You have to leave to somewhere without a land border.

OP not sure but they can see on your passport that you were just there for 3 months and they can just simply reject it. That is not to say they will, but they are under no obligation to simply give you another one and I am sure it is something they see a lot.

Advertisement