Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick PaddyPower site question

Options
  • 06-07-2008 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does PaddyPowerPoker operate in the same way as the regular PaddyPower site (ie) you lodge a certain amount and that's the maximum you can lose? Or, can you lose more than you have in your account?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I imagine it does. You cant loose what you don't have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

If you have money in both accounts they operate seperately unless you move it across yourself.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭seandugg

ya works exact same way, u put in all ur money, then you lose it, yhen u put in more then u lose it again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Cheers - i only ask cos I think that some of the spreadbetting accounts allow you to have a position that is out of the money by more than you have in your account, after which they will call for margin

Advertisement