Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

matagorda

• 06-07-2008 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

i am going to matagorda and staying in the costa sal in two weeks. Does anyone have any reviews on this place and which rooms are the best to stay in.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Try the Holiday Reviews forum or do a search on Tripadvisor.

I stayed there years ago when what is now the promenade used to be the main road from the airport to Puerto del Carmen. It's a nice complex, less than 200m from the beach and within easy reach of the main resort. If you're booking a package, I doubt you'll have much control over what room you get, but the rooms around the pool are nice, in that you've got the bar and restaurant on your doorstep too.

I stayed just down from it two years ago and the place still looks well kept and busy. They also seem to have put a couple of electronic gates along the perimeter for easy access to the local commercial center and from the rooms at the lower end of the complex to the beach too.

Advertisement