Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird TF experiences?

Options
  • 06-07-2008 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

right get this, I was in pizza hut yesterday so while waiting on my food i was bored so I took a TF out of my bag (just got back from Modelmania) and starting Tforming it. The staff were kinda looking at me funny (Im 22) but whatever. Later when paying for my food I noticed they gave me a discount. They must have taught I was mentally ill or something.
    Im not sure how I should feel. While I was happy to get a discount.. it seems wrong. Worse still i'm tempted to try it again. :pac:

anyone else have unusual TF related experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Hey Discount is Discount. Don't matter how one comes by it.
    Can't think of anything Really strange that has happened to me.
    My mate John got me King starscream from Jason last year for my birthday. He gave it to me with no Bag and as we where going out for drinks.
    Starscream was very entertaining and we got a few wierd looks off passer byes and two ladies did come and vist him. and the bus ride home consisited of me sitting at the back going WHOOOSH with Starscream againist the window.

Advertisement