Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG go full metal

Options
  • 05-07-2008 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

There is a metal jg m4a1 on gunner airsoft now.

Expect full metal hk416's also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

know if they bring out a metal hk416 with correct reciver and marking then i would be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Puding wrote: »
    know if they bring out a metal hk416 with correct reciver and marking then i would be happy

The plastic one is correct, they quickly fixed that initial mistake I believe.

they correcting some of the really bad mistakes like the incorrect magwell shape, but depends how much it bothers you really, but im the kind of person that worries about stamped and milled ak receivers, you know me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Puding wrote: »
    they correcting some of the really bad mistakes like the incorrect magwell shape, but depends how much it bothers you really, but im the kind of person that worries about stamped and milled ak receivers, you know me :)

Now thats ok.

Whats wrong on the JG 416 then?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

id rather the SRC G36K

• Advertisement

id rather the SRC G36K

ksk version?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

this is the one here

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=3787

the price is a total bargin for what you get including 2 hi caps

im after http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=SRC-AEG-GE0633_cat_SRC%20AEGs as a project piece replace the body with army code , get hold of a real steel ksk top rail unit, i wanted to use this version as a base as its the only ris handguard for g36k that you can still attahc the standard bipod to.

Advertisement