Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chamois towels?

Options
  • 05-07-2008 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Anyone know where to get one of these in Dublin? used to have them back home and they were great for a quick wipe down on the pool edge to avoid dripping all the way to the change rooms and saves the towel. I haven't seen them here, have looked in Arnotts amongst their swim stuff and don't know where else to look. Live in Dublin 4. What else is around is swim/sports stores?

thanks! (don't send me to the car accessory department!!);)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Elverys on Suffolk St. have them. I was sure Arnotts did too. Maybe they were just out of stock.

Alternatively, I sometimes use Swimshop for stuff

http://www.swimshop.co.uk/category-Towels-SSASPORTST.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Killgore Trout

Found a couple of decent brand chamois in TK Maxx Swords for a fiver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭ozchick

Thanks for that. Went to Elvery's today and they were out of them! Doh! I will keep checking or bring one back with me when I go home next month. Cheers

Advertisement