Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ebaybanned goodies.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Richie, I'm gonna slap you for posting up the stuff I was trying to keep secret. Now anyone can buy this stuff!
    They've gotten G3 RAS kits in too actually, just went up about 10 minutes ago.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

hhaahaha., shame on you! elitist scum.,:p

S.C.U.M. = Saboteurs and Criminals United in Mayhem. Points if you remember what that's from.

For the record, the above silencers are clones of the Madbull Gemtech Halo silencer (which is bloody gorgeous).

James bond Jr!

"look out hes comming through,
    hes got a job to do,
    While he rescues the girl!

James bond Jr chases scummm,
    AROUND THE WORLD...."

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

*sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

I can't believe how cheap these are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I spent a small fortune buying a Madbull one from Redwolf.
    These are the best looking silencers on the market.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Full Metal G3 RAS

SOLD!

I have one already but still.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

nice, but i've given up on ebaybanned, 4 out of 5 orders never arrived and hes still givimg me the run around on email

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

that didn't take long...they are sold out already..bummer:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

And now they've got more new stuff! Even 3 packs of MagPul, err, mag pulls! No more para cord way hey!

But the real question will they be getting the ranger plates in when they get the MagPul PMAGs.

• Advertisement

Magpul PMAGS use non standard Ranger plates, unless they get the proper ones you'll have to buy RS ones.

NakedDex wrote: »
    Magpul PMAGS use non standard Ranger plates, unless they get the proper ones you'll have to buy RS ones.

Something tells me the RS PMAG's and their Ranger plates will be cheaper than the airsoft ones! I'd say they'll either have the right ones for the PMAG or they won't have any. And as that Jesse fella likes to say they'll be selling them 'one month time'.

RS PMAGS are about $15, I expect the airsoft ones to be the same. The Ranger plates, like the original Magpuls, are always RS. Magpuls, Ranger plates (STANAG and PMAG), Speedplates and Buffer plates are all mil-spec gear but available to airsofters also, mainly as a by-product of them being used on civilian hunting/sports rifles in the US so they're widely available.
    Whether Magpul's PTS division decide to launch an airsoft specific Ranger plate for the PMAG is down to whether they are compatible with the L-bracket the real ones use to fit the Ranger plates and Buffer plates. If they are, happy days. If not, Original Magpuls will have to do.
    There's also the option that Magpul PTS may release them in the same way they released their limited edition PTS STANAG mags, ie. including the Ranger plate already attached.

Signed, Dex
    Boards.ie Resident Magpul fanatic.

Signed, Dex
    Boards.ie Resident Magpul fanatic.

So you like MagPul? Respect! Are you the poster who was on about getting/having a UBR stock?

Anyway that pic EBayBanned had up before the AEG one now had ranger plates on some of the PMAGs so they must have made them. Now whether we can get them from EBayBanned, or anywhere else with ease, is another question.

That picture was actually of RS PMAGS, taken from the Magpul website. The dummy rounds around it were Magpul fibre-rounds. They're used for cycling the ejector without having to use real rounds during maintenance/training. They also make a natty keyfob.

That wasn't me about the UBR stock, I'm actually not gone on the UBR. I'm sure it function excellently but I don't like the look of it on anything bar the Bushmaster ACR.

Getting Ranger plates isn't an issue. The issue is whether the airsoft PMAGS have a compatible base-plate. For example, if they're hi-caps (and I'm praying they're not) then they certainly won't work. If they've got moulded bases like some ACM and King Arms ones, they won't work. For the RS ones to work, they'll need to be mid-cap with a removable baseplate, the same as RS ones.

For example, if they're hi-caps (and I'm praying they're not) then they certainly won't work. If they've got moulded bases like some ACM and King Arms ones, they won't work. For the RS ones to work, they'll need to be mid-cap with a removable baseplate, the same as RS ones.

120 round Mid Caps (apparently) - the ONLY reason I'm interested in them! :D

I think there's something about them on Arnie's too, it might have been EBayBanned related.

I was under the impression that the pic was of airsoft mags, rats....

The thing on Arnies (if it's the same one I'm thinking of) was of a guy doing hi-cap version of them for sale himself. A bit overpriced for what they were apparently. There probably was a link to the Ebaybanned ones too though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i believe there is some madcaps in works, along with magpul releasing there official versions of the mags for airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

So you like MagPul? Respect! Are you the poster who was on about getting/having a UBR stock?

Anyway that pic EBayBanned had up before the AEG one now had ranger plates on some of the PMAGs so they must have made them. Now whether we can get them from EBayBanned, or anywhere else with ease, is another question.

that would be Davvol who is getting the UBR ,its on my must get in the next 3 months list,

wouldnt mind getting my hands on a MOE handguard too

Theres already clone midcap and hicap magpul PMAGs, i might even get some myself.,

• Advertisement
Advertisement