Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Fit in Carlow2

Options
  • 04-07-2008 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi Claireshara, Nead21, Queenmise, Shayk1, and anyody else interested in getting fit,
    First of all, Clairesheara welcome to carlow, hope you have settled in nicely.

Everybody I ve Been desperately waiting on the bootcamp thingy to kick off, but no mention of it has been made so far. I' ve decided it's my life lifeline out of this unfit rut i ve been living in. :o So Please, Please let's start already. Somebody out there hear my plea!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

gotta find a trainer

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

Hi all,

Just a quick message, I'm a qualified 23 year old personal trainer, Im currently working in a gym in Dublin but am moving back to Carlow mid August, start of september. Iv been working in gyms teaching classes ect for the past 4 years...Id be interested in doing something if anyone wants me to...PM me if there is interest :D

excellent!

I think clairesheara would be the best person to ask as she's done it before and knows what's involved

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

i'd be up for this so long as it accomodates novices

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Could join a triathlon club - there is one in Carlow.
    See the full list of Irish tri clubs.
    Being in a club doesn't obligate you to partake in races.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

if anyones interested PM me for my e-mail address or mobile :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 44 clairesheara

Ok...if you are definitely interested please message me...

claire's back... its been awhile!!

Advertisement