Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doug Stanhope @ The button factory September 4th

Options
  • 04-07-2008 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Doug Stanhope returns to Ireland on the 4th of September I don't know where abouts to get tickets or how much they are umack are promoting it http://www.myspace.com/umackproductions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭RobbieBonham

Oh holy funk...:eek:

I'll say it again...

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Oh please let this be true! Please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭welcomeinjam

orestes wrote: »
    Oh please let this be true! Please!

It's definitely true its on his official website. YAY

4th of September in the Button Factory, should be absolutely awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

4th of september?!?! damnit i cant make it!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭SlimJ

****ing sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭SlimJ

Wait a minute, what the hell kind of crazy wordfilter action is that? This is the internet. **** should not only be allowed, it should be enouraged. **** this.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Crap, I didn't think they would be on sale so fast, must head into town tomorrow and get mine. Thanks for the heads up miketv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

Just got 2 tickets! I got Deadbeat Hero a few months back so im really looking forward to this!

• Advertisement

Got mine on Wednesday, in Sound Cellar! Yes, I got ONE ticket. I don't care what anyone else has planned for that night, I'M going.:D

So is this show seated or what?

So is this show seated or what?

I would imagine so. Never seen a stand-up stand-up gig! They're only for music heads, who are still young enough to be able to stand without noticing they've been standing for ages.

Aaah how I miss those days...

By the way, Stanhope's playing Galway on the 3rd! Has a rockin' support act for that, too...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

By the way, Stanhope's playing Galway on the 3rd! Has a rockin' support act for that, too...;)

hmmm with your criptic clues i am not sure but i think i may have cracked your code as to who the support act is..........it's damon blake isnt it?!?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

so how was Galway last night? anybody seen him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Caught the show in TBMC last night. I p*ssed myself laughing the whole show. Ok I'll admit it was my first time seeing him live (I've seen\heard most of his other material).

Was just golden. Pity about the idiotic hecklers who expected him to say the same sh!t they've heard before.

Also did anyone else get freaked out by that dude in the red hoodie stage left that was just randomly dipping and tipping his glass at Mr Stanhope? The security was keeping an eye on him (could see stage right). And the story of the clingy "fans", and making reference to him. Classic.

chin_grin wrote: »
    Caught the show in TBMC last night. I p*ssed myself laughing the whole show. Ok I'll admit it was my first time seeing him live (I've seen\heard most of his other material).

Was just golden. Pity about the idiotic hecklers who expected him to say the same sh!t they've heard before.

Also did anyone else get freaked out by that dude in the red hoodie stage left that was just randomly dipping and tipping his glass at Mr Stanhope? The security was keeping an eye on him (could see stage right). And the story of the clingy "fans", and making reference to him. Classic.

Hahaha yeah its was really good and yeah the guy with the red hoody was a bit weird. It was a bit annoyin how there wasn't enough seats for everyone me and my mate had to sit in the aisle but we had a good view

Advertisement