Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple shoes ?

Options
  • 04-07-2008 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi everyone i have a wedding coming up shortly, i have a lovely dark purple dress to wear it is kinda like silk material it is a halter neck with orange in it aswell the problem i have is i can't find any purple shoes to go with it, i don't mind what kind they are just so long as there not 2 high ( plan on doing alot of dancing ! ! ). I have tried the whitewater in Newbridge but no luck & i can't find any around Portlaoise if anyone has seen any will you let me know where & roughly how much i don't mind traveling to Killkenny either. Thanks a mill i wouldn't mind it but a few months ago they were everywhere its always the way when your looking for them then you can't find them. Also can anyone recommend a good beautican in Portlaoise to get my makeup done in & if you know how much it cost's will you let me know thanks again:)

Comments

Advertisement