Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spreading the joy

Options
  • 04-07-2008 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

I've been bringing in my diabolos and balls to work and leaving them on my desk.
    Since I started doing this, 3 of the guys in the office have learnt a 3-ball cascade, and nearly everyone has picked up the diabolos at lease once or twice.
    Some of them have gotten pretty good with 1 diabolo.
    They've become used so much now that they've been talking about getting some for the office after I leave...

sweet.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

noice! i tend to bring my contact juggling balls into work.. they always get attention from folks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

anyone tried it?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

one or two but i tend to be cautious cause its a call center and them buggers make a lot of noise when dropped. when i have juggling balls in they alwayshave a go

Advertisement