Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Dell Inspiron - Monkstown (reward)

Options
  • 04-07-2008 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

I had my Dell Inspiron 5160 and some other stuff (Canon Powershot A610, Motorola Bluetooth Car Kit) stolen between 8.30pm and 12 midnight on Wed 2nd July from the boot of my Honda Civic at The Crescent, Monkstown, Co. Dublin.

The laptop contains the majority of our photos of our two young kids, and all the video footage of them from the last 3 years, which were not backed up.

Reward for safe return of the laptop, or even just the photos and videos which are all in the My Pictures folder.

Details of the Laptop
    Dell Inspiron 5160
    Service Tag/Serial No 5H9XF1J
    Running Windows XP Home
    60GB HD
    512 MB ram
    And a TP-Link TL-WN610G WIFI Card (Serial No 06117201945)

If anyone is offered it please mod edit: Not a good idea putting phone numbers up send me a PM

It looks like this
    31213296-2-300-overview-1.gif
    31213296-2-120-back-4.gif

Thanks,

John :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Jackovarian

nasty, its guna be hard to trace that. it probably wont go up here, hope your checking the other ad sites.

maybe the ***** will grow a heart when they see that you have all your personaa photos on it and whatnot.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Tom, Feel free to copy this into South Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

Thanks Guys

Advertisement