Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems when I press Services/TV guide button

Options
  • 04-07-2008 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

I had Free to air installed a few months ago and whenever I press the Services or TV guide button it keeps disconnecting and going back to my aerial RTE station on channel 1.

To get back into FTA I have to hit the AV button and go to EXT1 on my TV remote.

I'm using a sky remote - Don't know if that makes any difference.

Does anyone have any ideas what's wrong? Or what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Does the same problem occur when you press Box Office or Interactive buttons? Or the SKY button itself?

I initially suspected an issue with the auto scart switching, though not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

I would suspect your sky remote needs to be reprogrammed ( i am assuming you had sky then went fta?) to your tv so you will either need to google the make and model of the tv with sky codes or contact sky's fta branch and they will have it on the database

Advertisement