Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stay in Nenagh???

Options
  • 04-07-2008 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey,

Myself and my girlfriend are planning to get out of dublin for a weekend soon and since we both enjoy outdoors activities, plus nice surroundings, I was thinking that heading towards Lough Derg might be a good idea.

There seems to be plenty of activities on offer, i.e. biking, canoing, boating etc... The thing is I'm not sure where to base ourselves, it shouldn't be too far from the lake as we'll only be there for a weekend. It seems Nenagh could be a possibility but just wondering is there much of a nightlife (i.e. clubs, pubs..?) there as we enjoy a few pints too! :D

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated! Also any suggestions on alternative locations round that area would be cool.

Oh and one more request.....I can seem to find any info on local activity operators. I came across http://www.discoverloughderg.ie/ which indicated that they will provide you info on operators if you "click the link below"....however there is no link below!!! :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Advertisement