Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does arnica help get feeling back in your lip and face after removing wisdom teeth?

Options
  • 03-07-2008 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have that thing where you lose feeling in your lip and chin after having my wisdom teeth removed a few doys ago and I was wondering if taking arnica would help the swelling go down and allow the nerve to heal more easily? Or is there some reason i shouldn't?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

Arnica should be good for the swelling and reduce any bruising

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭BryanL

is the feeling completly gone or just changed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rie0107

At the moment it's completely gone.
    I'm trying not to freak out about it but I'm sore and hungry so it's easy to get carried away.
    I read in a couple of places that it's to do with swelling and is very unlikely to be permanent but that it's important to get the swelling down as much as possible which is why the questions about arnica.
    Is taking ibuprofen and arnica overkill?

Advertisement