Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIFE

Options
  • 03-07-2008 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am contemplating starting a course here and I am looking for your opinions/views on the college.

I will be going in as a mature student and just looking for some general feedback??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What is DIFE?
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

DIFE = Drogheda Institute of Further Education

http://dife.info/newsite/1024by768/home.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sorry. I never heard of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

My friend went there and she loved it!

Thats all i know about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

I left DKIT to go there, best move i ever made. What course are you planning on doin. I did IT and then did the advanced diploma in 2nd year. good course

• Advertisement

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    I left DKIT to go there, best move i ever made. What course are you planning on doin. I did IT and then did the advanced diploma in 2nd year. good course

I am thinking of the beauty therapy course.

I was interested in the course Dun Laoghaire run but its booked out by now and I know this place (DIFE) have places so just trying to see if it is a good college and a good course..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

well from the last 2 years anyway ya see about 50 girls goin round in the uniforms so its fairly popular. was talkin to a few of em before, they said the theory side is difficult. If yer comin from dublin youll prob struggle to find it, theres not much to do when you have free class or at lunch time

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    well from the last 2 years anyway ya see about 50 girls goin round in the uniforms so its fairly popular. was talkin to a few of em before, they said the theory side is difficult. If yer comin from dublin youll prob struggle to find it, theres not much to do when you have free class or at lunch time

I'm in Balbriggan so its not too far away..and I wouldnt mind about nothing around the college, it'll stop me from spending money !!

I think the theory part is generally difficult anyway, its very intense and anyone I've talked to (no matter if they have gone private or public) always mentions the theory being the harder part...

If you hear anything about the course let me know..

Whereabouts in Drogheda is it?

Advertisement