Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to Get Our Polish Friends?

Options
  • 03-07-2008 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Some good friends of ours moved back to Poland last year, not by choice unfortunately. Myself and my girlfriend (who's polish) are going to visit them shortly for a few days. I've been trying to think of something to being them as a gift. I'd like to bring them something of quality, they are good friends and I don't mind spending a little on them.
    I don't want to being them something cheesy or something very Irish, if you know what I mean. They are both in their early to mid-thirties, have no kids. I know I haven't given too many details but I'm simply open to wide ranging suggestions on what constitutes a nice gift to receive.

Have you even been the recipient of something nice or are you full of excellent suggestions? Many thanks for any and all replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Well since your traveling you don't want to be lugging a whole lot with you.

Personally i would go with a bottle of good whiskey or something. Not very original but easy to carry plus a lot of choice when it comes to choosing (a problem if they dont drink though)

Advertisement