Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin bus from letterkenny

Options
  • 03-07-2008 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

has the bus timetable changed from letterkenny to dublin in the last week?

i have attempted to use their website and was given conflicting information regarding times :confused:

the letterkenny bus station telephone is ringing out (as per usual)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Just ring the Dublin station- as far as I know it hasnt changed though. They have made the website horrible now though!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Guys

Why not have a look at www.johnmcginley.com

this is a private company that run from Annagry in west Donegal to Dublin return.

I have no connection with them apart from a happy customer

Tanka

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah i would def choose mcginley over bus eireann any day. they only go twice a day (half 8 and can't remember the other time) but the seats are comfyer(!) it's quicker and if you are tall like me there is more leg room too. it's €26 for a return and it leaves you to the garden of remembrence.
    oh and it leaves the bus shelter thingy across from bus eireann. same place feda leaves from

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

A wee bit off topic here (sorry muffler) but why is there always hot wimmins waiting for the bus in Lifford? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,888 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote: »
    A wee bit off topic here (sorry muffler) but why is there always hot wimmins waiting for the bus in Lifford? :D
    Its probably because there was no connecting service and they had to run for miles to get the express ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

danniemcq wrote: »
    yeah i would def choose mcginley over bus eireann any day. they only go twice a day (half 8 and can't remember the other time) but the seats are comfyer(!) it's quicker and if you are tall like me there is more leg room too. it's €26 for a return and it leaves you to the garden of remembrence.
    oh and it leaves the bus shelter thingy across from bus eireann. same place feda leaves from

me too, runs from parnell square, alot more convenient to o'connel street compared to bus earienn, used them all the time over BE when lived in letterkenny

3 1/2 hrs, compared to one BE journey that took over 5 hrs one night

Advertisement