Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spider Web C&C

Options
  • 02-07-2008 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭

Took these this evening as the sun was setting. My orignal photoshoot location was shut so I dediced to take some shots of this.

58832.jpg

58833.jpg

58834.jpg

58835.jpg

58836.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Spiders are creeps

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

one and three with some tweaking could look awesome, look at als charlesville pics on his flickr, and that sort of effect could be great on them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭DjDangerousDave

one and three with some tweaking could look awesome, look at als charlesville pics on his flickr, and that sort of effect could be great on them

AL? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

#3 is excellent, with a Spider it would be awesome. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mcdonnells

love 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Actually just looked at #4 again and yeah it's actually a very good picture, it's like a secret/another world thru a keyhole so to speak.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

AL? :)

fajitas! sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

You rang?

Fajitas! wrote: »
    You rang?

no it was someother guy... something to do with spiders and a dj, know what it might be about???

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

last one is excellent

• Advertisement

I though posting a few different shots would narrow it down to one or maybe two, but so far each photo has had a vote. What I have been doing until now is puttung my best shot of the day on flickr. Maybe one will emerge as a fave.

Better or worse?

58864.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭namit

no 3

Advertisement