Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some nice goggles.

Options
  • 02-07-2008 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I want to buy some nice metallized, mirror goggles. Like TYR Socket Rockets, or Swedish goggles or even Maru Pulse.

Went around some shops, Argos, Champion, JJB, Lifestyle Sports and they all seem to carry the same goggles the choice is really poor.

I know I could order them online but I'd prefer to buy offline cause it's quicker, I was wondering if anybody knows a good swimming shop in Dublin where they have a big choice of goggles and not the generic ones all the shops carry?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭ozchick

Sorry, I don't and haven't seen much in the way of swimming stuff here at all. Suggest online might be your best bet or a friend travelling overseas?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Ye I've never seen any shop in Ireland with a decent selection of goggles. They're grand most of the time though but if you want anything other than the speedo training ones, which seem to be the only type that every shop in the country stocks you'd have to get them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Thanks for the replies guys,

I guess I'll go online then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tracto

Was in Elverys off grafton st the other day and noticed they had swedish type googles, no sure if they were the real thing or any good but might be worth a look.

If you go online i'd highly recommend speedo speedsockets, after one use the nose piece moulds itself and is very comfortable, never fall off diving in and by all accounts are very hydro dynamic (also come in mirror form).

Advertisement