Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY HD BBC HD

Options
  • 02-07-2008 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

If I have a SKY HD box but choose not pay the €15 HD monthly subscription, is it true that I can still receive BBC HD in full HD?

It appears to says so (see below) on the UK site but I have not been able to find it on the Irish one.
    Any thoughts?

"The channels you receive with the HD Mix depend on your Sky digital package. With Sky Sports Mix you get Sky Sports HD1, HD2 and HD3. With Sky Movies Mix you get Sky Movies Screen 1HD, Screen 2HD and Sky Movies Premiere HD. With Sky Movies 1 you get Sky Movies Screen 1HD and with Sky Movies 2 you get Sky Movies Screen 2HD. Luxe TV HD, Channel 4 HD and BBC HD are available without any subscriptions. Channel 4 HD requires a valid viewing card." from

http://www.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/skyproducts/skytv/skyhd

Also those who have SKY HD. Is it worth €15 per month?

Thanks
    Bugsyboy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭jabarrett35

It depends if watch a lot of sport it is. BBC HD can be add via add channels the codes are in one of stickies in this fourm. I still think if subscribe to sports and movies you should get HD free.

Advertisement