Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist Needed - LIMERICK

Options
  • 02-07-2008 3:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

HELLO!!

Im starting up a group at the end of the summer with a view to a release in early 2009. Im 27 years old, currently in the states, moving back to Limbo in two weeks, ive lots of experience playing and a singing voice that has been compared to joe cocker, david grohl and bowie - weird mix I know! youve got to sell your self on these things though!

I was lead singer in a band that released a single a couple of years ago that got national air play - ive also done some support to some big names as a solo singer song writer

Ive some recording of tracks which I can send on.

Im looking for a creative, talented and dedicated musician, ideally over 23 years in age

Influences: Radiohead, Weezer, Bowie, beach boys, beatles, Arcade Fire, Bubble gum pop!

Reply to the post if you are interested

:pac:
    Els

Advertisement