Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get quality 0.3g bbs?

Options
  • 01-07-2008 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

hey guys,

looking to try some heavier bbs for my springer L96 to see if they'll make any difference and am having trouble tracking them down. can anyone recommend an online retailer???

thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ive used .3s in a sportline and was shocked by how well it performed, the range wasnt really noticably effected but the shots where a lot more accurate, although i got them from a mate who's o sniper and he didnt like the performance of them at all in whatever gun he was using at the time, think it was either a Gspec or an L96,.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

begadi.com have a fairly decent range of BBs, ordered from them before and found them to be very good.

Don't do much sniping myself, but I'm not sure if I'd go as high as .30g, maybe .28

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭romperstomper

kdouglas wrote: »
    begadi.com have a fairly decent range of BBs, ordered from them before and found them to be very good.

Don't do much sniping myself, but I'm not sure if I'd go as high as .30g, maybe .28

thanks for that. not heard of either of those brands. are Bioval or 1st Target to be preferred?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Try these there prob the best out there.

http://www.airsoftscotland.com/acatalog/THE_BEST_BB_s_.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

thanks for that. not heard of either of those brands. are Bioval or 1st Target to be preferred?

Bioval are very good but apparently very hard to get a hold of. They do a .27 transparent bio bb which I have to say sounds interesting. I have 1st Target; they have slightly rough surface which means that they jam in double-stack AEG mags in spite of their claims to the contrary but they're ok in my pistol mags and my hi-caps. Begadi ship to Ireland for €25 so it might be worthwhile sharing an order.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i got a few aluminium BB's yesterday and tried them out in my pistol. i have to say i was very impressed. hit a biscut sized target every shot from a good 40 feet away and every shot flew straight for alot further. not bad for a pistol.

uncompany do them but they are pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Have some of those aswell here for testing purposes, i'd never use them at a skirmish though, although the energy at the muzzle is still below 1 Joule, aluminium does not have any elasticity the way plastic does and the impact could sting more. Plus there's also the environmental factor of leaving aluminium BBs lying around the place

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Aluminium BB's !!!!!!! is this not a no no in the sport of Airsoft?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

ive used .3s in a sportline and was shocked by how well it performed, the range wasnt really noticably effected but the shots where a lot more accurate, although i got them from a mate who's o sniper and he didnt like the performance of them at all in whatever gun he was using at the time, think it was either a Gspec or an L96,.

What kind of fps are you getting with those? i keep meaning to do some bench test of bb weights and fps with accuracy/range figures but i never seem tohave the time, i know the fps its ment to be but things on paper never normaly match the real world, and the results you report are interesting.

Advertisement