Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best time play online poker

Options
  • 01-07-2008 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

wat time do u think is the best time of the day to play online... i feel my best time is early in the mornin when im at my most freshesst is the best time
    any thoughts r do ye feel its all the same

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

I think that weekend nights are when the most fishies are at the tables, so that'd be the best time to play imo.

Regarding the best time to play when I'm most alert, I'd say for me it would be late afternoon/early night time. I feel too groggy in the morning to concentrate fully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

MuddyDog wrote: »
    I think that weekend nights are when the most fishies are at the tables, so that'd be the best time to play imo.

honestly couldnt agree more, just make sure your sober and not one of them :) . 10 pm friday and saturday are excellent times to play at least on the ipoker network. People all in with the first hand or all in with K10 , Q10 suited , its seriously easy. Just wait for a decent hand and take the money in.:pac:

early morning for me can be good , but i feel when im on a roll i take things for granted , get tired and get sloppy. 3 hours on those weekend nights would be a good motive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

without a doubt it's friday night..

friday nights are 50x* better than any weekday night..
    sat and sundays are like 10x* better..

*may be slighty exaggerated

Advertisement