Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The amount of site's shilling lately on this form

Options
  • 01-07-2008 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭

We are all going to get baned for the airsoft form for not fallowing the rule's, i would not like to see this happen, as i like to see what players have to say at playing on site's or shops.
    There's an old saying, Come when called, speck when spoken to, and close the door after to you.
    Let the players speck and not the business.

Retailer Rules:

To users associated with any business or commercial entity who wish to make an announcement on their behalf -

Free advertising is not allowed on boards.ie. People who wish to post for this reason alone will be banned.

However, allowances can be made for certain announcements which are being posted to enlighten the community.

-The correct procedure is to contact a moderator who will review your announcement. Not doing so will be seen as an attempt at shilling and your thread will be locked and your access removed.

- If it is deemed acceptable, the moderator in question will post it on your behalf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

who?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

nonex wrote: »
    We are all going to get baned for the airsoft form for not fallowing the rule's, i would not like to see this happen, as i like to see what players have to say at playing on site's or shops.
    There's an old saying, Come when called, speck when spoken to, and close the door after to you.
    Let the players speck and not the business.

Retailer Rules:

To users associated with any business or commercial entity who wish to make an announcement on their behalf -

Free advertising is not allowed on boards.ie. People who wish to post for this reason alone will be banned.

However, allowances can be made for certain announcements which are being posted to enlighten the community.

-The correct procedure is to contact a moderator who will review your announcement. Not doing so will be seen as an attempt at shilling and your thread will be locked and your access removed.

- If it is deemed acceptable, the moderator in question will post it on your behalf.

Its the first time i have seen anyone type in their accent, cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

What?? lolol what accent is that? (stop taking the mickey!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

OP, you should post links to the threads in question so we can see what you are on about.

Haven't quite been able to figure out where the accent is from, but can remember a guy in Beverly Hills Cop sounding like it!!! He was trying to sell an expensive set of table and chairs. So off topic, Apologies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

nonex you are welcome to announce game details on the HRTA thread .Any event threads bar one recently posted have been cleared by the mods and one site were directed by me to start one that they had on their general thread.

If it becomes apparent that this is being abused we will review the situation.

Sevenie it is extremely bad manners and ignorant to highlight someones spelling errors like that, especially when we can get the point of the post. If I see another post like that from you I will ban you from here for 2 weeks.

D'oh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Well as far as shilling goes I think we all know one site that gets mentioned by a certain person every chance he gets in nearly every thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Thread locked.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,517 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Motosam wrote: »
    Thread locked.

:pac:

What he said.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement