Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuel sales in Ireland..?

Options
  • 01-07-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I dont know if this is in the wrong section, if so mods feel free to move it.

Im looking to get some figures on the level of fuel sales in Ireland per year. I assume these figures will be in litres per year.

All types of fuel sales are being saught, e.g. petrol, diesel, bio fuel...

Ive spent hours of not days searchin but i cant find much worthwhile information. If anyone has links or even knows how to obtain these figures please post them up.

These figures are required for a college thesis so any help is mucho appreciated. :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Judge

The Revenue Commissioners are probably your best bet. Press Office usually deal with enquiries from students to Govt. Departments so try there.

Failing that try either the Central Statistics Office or the National Oil Reserves Agency.

Advertisement