Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Madrid

Options
  • 01-07-2008 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Can anybody give me any information on this? I'd be very willing to learn Spanish obviously but I mean, what kind of jobs over there would pay well that are business orientated? Do english teachers reap rewards? Anybody here, living over in Madrid?

It's a lovely city so I would love to get there, any information on moving over there? How would I go about registering for tax and the such seen as I'm from the EU?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 lee_humphrey

My brother-in-law went and taught english in Madrid a few years back and loved it. He's moved on to Greece and then Italy since. Apparently the pay is pretty good if you do the relevant TEFL courses and have a uni degree.

Hope this helps!

Advertisement