Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening Flash files

Options
  • 01-07-2008 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hey people,

If any of you could help me, it'd be great.

Trying to open Flash files with the Abode Flash Player, but they open with some weird programme. I tried browsing for Flash Player but I can't find it anywhere. Any advice or suggestions?

Many thanks,

Pegasus15.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Try right clicking on the file and select "Open With". Browse for the adobe flash player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Pegasus15

Hi,

I've tried that but I can't find it. This is what I have downloaded, is that all I need?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Pegasus15 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've tried that but I can't find it. This is what I have downloaded, is that all I need?

Thanks.

If the files in question have an Ext. of .flv then you can play them using VLC Player.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 82,016 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Or the FLV player should run it ;)

Advertisement