Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bit of a strange request....

Options
  • 01-07-2008 12:18am
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Ok here's my predicement:

In the first photo, the only icon there is "switch between windows", there also should also be a "show desktop" icon but this has suddenly jumped to the desktop itself (see photo 2) and I can't get it back! Please help!

(Ps: sorry about the odd question, just been bugging me a little!)

q1.jpg

Q2.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Can you not drag the icon back onto the bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

yeah i think if you just left click and drag. And if that doesnt work, try right click, and you may get an option to move?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Tried the drag.
    Doesn't work

edit: right dragged worked but it replaced the "switch between windows" icon, lol.
    Doesn't really matter I guess.
    Just a little annoying for some reason! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭-annex-

Drop the shortcut into the following folder and it should be back:
    C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

If you've replaced the switch between windows shortcut you can find and copy it from:
    C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

Advertisement