Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale: STEYR SSG04 .308

• 30-06-2008 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi Guys
    I had great success in selling my Schmidt and Bender scope last week on this site. So i am putting up for sale the other part of the package, my Steyr SSG04 IN .308 calibre. I will post a link to Steyr so you can see for yourself the pictures and details.
    http://www.steyrarms.com/index.php?id=5
    All the info is on this site, and saves me re-typeing it. It comes with all the bits, case, paperwork, muzzle brake etc. It is only a year old and was bought in east coast dog and gun. It also comes with a ase Utra Au jet-z suppressor. As with all steyr rifles it comes factory treaded so no need for concern here.
    There has been no more that a 100 rounds fired through it, its like new. I bought it with the intention of doing a lot of stalking but it never came about much last year, and having another centerfire, it dosent make sence to have both.
    The total cost of the kit was €2850. I have to be realastic about what i want to get back for it and i think at €1850 euro for the lot is a excellent deal. The gun will also be for sale in East Coast for a little more, to cover his cost. Also i have included in this 100 rounds of Hornady 150grain btsp. They Retail at €42 per box. If you know of anyboy in the market for a .308 or if you are interested, please drop me a reply.
    Many thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement