Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are there any Real FS machines in Ireland?

Options
  • 30-06-2008 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Just wondering are there any Real Flight Simulators in any Irish Airport available to the Public? there are lots in the UK, but there expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Dont think theres any public ones.

Many homebuilds though, take a look at this one

www.ein117.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

There is one...its expensive too though, can't say which airport off the top of my head but its expensive and its an airbus simulator.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

There are a lot in the UK allright, I did a search for them last year but couldnt find anything for less then e400 for an hour 737 sim.

Expect to see these guys hitting the UK soon, probably under the virgin brand...will be a lot cheaper. Basically a full 737 cockpit running FS2004 with proper graphics/sound but no motion. www.pacificsimulators.co.nz

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭finno

My sister works in one in the Uk where they train pilots to get there licence.
    when i was over there i got a go in one for free in there for almost 2 hours.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Mc-BigE

finno wrote: »
    My sister works in one in the Uk where they train pilots to get there licence.
    when i was over there i got a go in one for free in there for almost 2 hours.

you lucky lucky person!,

any chance you could setup a freebe for me please!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement