Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tyre Place in Windy Arbour/Dundrum

Options
  • 30-06-2008 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the name or give me a phone number for that tyre place in Windy Arbour? It's not the advance pitstop up towards dundrum, it's down opposite JD's pub - near the dundrum business park/costcutters.

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zulfikarMD

Fast Fit Quick Fit Service. Goatstown. 01 - 2989511

I guess this what you are looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

zulfikarMD wrote: »
    Fast Fit Quick Fit Service. Goatstown. 01 - 2989511

I guess this what you are looking for!

Cheers for the reply - do you know if that's the one opposite JD's pub? I don't think that's the right one to be honest... goatstown is a good bit away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

quick google shows this -

Batteries Advance Pitstop Dundrum rd 14 Dublin (01)2987733

maybe thats the one you want.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

Nah, that's not it either. It's not advance pitstop - it's just some tiny independent tyre fitters. It's literally a tiny room beside the dundrum business park.

If anyone passes by it at lunch or whatever lettuce snow.

cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 103 Verified rep MovieExtras.ie: Derek

Probably a bit too late!! But I think the company you are looking for is United Tyres.

Here are their details: 3, Olive Mount Windy Arbour, Dublin 14
    Phone +353 1 2980710

It is run by a father and son, and they are great guys.

They are really good at what they do and are very reasonable when it comes to charging.

I ended up chasing a getaway driver and damaged the front axel in my car. The result was that I was shredding a tyre every five days! Due to circumstances I had to live with it for a couple of weeks, the guys in United charged me €5 for a second hand tyre each time I went down to them.

I highly recommend these guys. And have used their services over the last 11 years.

Cheers
    Derek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Fergus

I gotta second that recommendation. Great service, very decent prices. And no long queue for service like the big names up the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

4 years old, thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement