Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Antigua

• 30-06-2008 9:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭

Hi,

Thinking of travelling to Antigua in early November. I know this is the rainy season, but my experiences of rainy seasons so far are rain in the morning then dry in the afternoon etc. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Ive only ever been there in the dry season so I cant be sure. I do know that many yachts stay clear of it until December due to the threat of hurricanes. You should Google weather reports for that time of year because if it is susceptible to hurricanes then your holiday will most likely be ruined -except if you are a meteorologist and are into that kind of thing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

I think September/October are the worse months in the Caribbean - travelled to Cuba in November (a few years ago) and the weather was very good....so you should be ok....always look at the bright side though: in case of a strong hurricane you will have one more story to tell to your grandchildren :)

Advertisement