Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staying in Ireland this summer, where can I get some Airsofting done?

Options
  • 29-06-2008 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

As the title says, I'll be staying with family this summer in Ireland (in Castleblayney, Broomfield) and was wondering where the closest Airsoft sites would be to be to where I'm staying?
    Thanks in advance for any help thumbsup.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Closest would be Drogheda Airsoft I think, then Fingal Airsoft in Stimullan and then HRTA in Swords(North county dublin).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 C-Man

Ah, thank you, I shall look them up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

Actually, Greenzone combat games near Armagh would likely be closer. Although, Drogheda Airsoft may be quicker to get to due to the better roads to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

have you ever played at skirmish airsoft command haha i would love to have more targets haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

amaughan wrote: »
    have you ever played at skirmish airsoft command haha i would love to have more targets haha

Are you kidding me? SAC is in Longford, he's looking for a site near Castleblayney, so let me see, that's about 100km away according to Google Maps.

You have been warned repeatedly about pimping SAC, one week ban.

• Advertisement
Advertisement