Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any friends missing?

Options
  • 29-06-2008 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭

If so, they have probably picked up their €18m and fecked off to the Seychelles. :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Bought on Staplestown Road about 4 days ago. Lucky B*****d. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

It's me!:D:D

i wish! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

I wish I went shopping in Carlow yesterday! (and that I did the lottery! ..might help) Instead was I working! Working! 18m :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Mr E wrote: »
    Bought on Staplestown Road about 4 days ago. Lucky B*****ds
    FYP
    It was a syndicate, 16 winners, around 1.2m each. They worked in one of Morrisseys places, think it was the plant in Bennekerry

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭cw girl

topnutz wrote: »
    FYP
    It was a syndicate, 16 winners, around 1.2m each. They worked in one of Morrisseys places, think it was the plant in Bennekerry

lucky place to work - didn't a crowd from morrisseys in milford have a lotto win a few years back also

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭inarut

The syndicate in the office in bennekerry won around 300k around 4 years back. Have heard from numerous sources today that a 16 person syndicate has won the jackpot but due to rumours flying around the place about different people winning it, I don't know if this crowd have won again. Lucky enough place to work as it is let alone this if it turns out to them.
    Guess we'll find out for sure on the front pages tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Its them alright, I know one of em and hes deffo a million quid richer, seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Nice one..very nicely done.

Happy for them now, was hoping it wouldn't go to all one person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭inarut

The latest I hear is that it was won by a syndicate from one of their divisions..
    Still waiting for a surprise on that one though!
    Heard everything on the rumour mill from a local GAA crew to a group from the council earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Well it wasnt me, after that I lost interest!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Good that it was divided up between 16. Rather than just having the one winner.
    Nice one for Hicksons too, if its true that the shop selling winning ticket gets 10%.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Its nice for Hicksons only they are taxed on it...the lotto winners are not!

Congrats to all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

mmmm a nice €1.2m each - not too much that you could retire on or get overly excited. Just enough to ensure you and the family will have no financial worries for life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Stevecw wrote: »
    Good that it was divided up between 16. Rather than just having the one winner.
    Nice one for Hicksons too, if its true that the shop selling winning ticket gets 10%.

€15,000 for the store

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

mcaul wrote: »
    €15,000 for the store

Oh ok, that sounds more realistic alright. A good few people told me it was 10%, but that would be a bit much just for happening to sell a ticket.
    Still tho a handy 15k for PJ.

Advertisement