Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amicus Mortis

Options
  • 28-06-2008 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

Amicus Mortis is a short film made by a Dutch guy named Mike Stoffels.He and his friends are amateur movie makers and horror fans so they made this movie.They were recently featured in Rue Morgue magazine so have re-released the movie for purchase because of this.He sent me a screener 7 or 8 months ago and I really,really enjoyed it.Its kind of in the vein of Memento but not.There are some really brutal special effects in it which are outstanding considering the fact the crew are all self taught.Its available to buy and there are trailers to view on the below site.Its only €7.50 including shipping so is well worth it.Mike is a really sound guy and if you are going to buy he would be more than happy to personalise your copy.Just sign up to the toetag pictures forum - www.toetagpictures.com/forums - and ask him.
    His user name is spar/row.Its well worth buying and I promise you wont be disappointed.
    Support underground indy horror!

www.vet-tv.nl

Advertisement