Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish based International pop/hip hop production company seeks topline writer

Options
  • 28-06-2008 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hey everyone, I am looking for writers to write full songs and hooks (chorus) on a large selection of hip hop instrumentals in our catalog. I am looking for an above par candidate, finished material will be submitted to our contacts at all major record labels in the states including but not limited to Atlantic, Koch, Interscope, Jive, Src, Violator, Music World ent, Flipmode, Grand Hustle, Shady...and many others. I am based in Leinster btw and you can contact me by pm if your interested (or leave a comment)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Chrisheatwave

I'm interested, I am only 16 but can read music and have had a poem published

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 callumbodrisc

hey id be interested! i have an 8-track recorder and make and write songs all the time! email me its callumbodriscoll@yahoo.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭landcruiserfj62

Could anyone interested in this please send demos to paul.farrel@ gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 callumbodrisc

what kind of demos do u want?? lik my backing tracks arent great.... the writing is good enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

i'd be interested in how good your contacts are and what kind of agreement you'd be signing with the selected candidate. will the writer keep all writing credits?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭landcruiserfj62

demos need to be of a very high standard, im looking for a topline writer, so preferably someone who has credentials, or someone who is ready.

All our contacts are at major or major/indie situations, so thats why the standard has to be v high.

writers get writers share of advance,publishing and royalties typicaly from a deal. Nothing will be signed untill we are at a stage where we have some great tracks to shop to our clients.

keep the demos coming and thanks for your time.

Advertisement