Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancelling setanta

Options
  • 28-06-2008 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭

how to i go about cancelling setanta sports.when i ring them up what info do i need

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Account number I would think would suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

i dont know my account no. i just set up my account on the website with my credit card.im gonna ring them see can i cancel just using my sky code coz thats how i got set up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Let me know how you get on. I've been meaning to cancel for a while now myself but can't find my ac number and then keep forgetting to ring them.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

They can find you from your viewing card number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭leex

I rang today to cancel and told them I hadn't time to watch it at the moment. They offered me the full package for 7.50euro per month for the next 6 months. Great deal!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I rang today to cancel. I just told them I was getting rid of Sky so they wouldn't try and persuade me to stay. I have to write a hand written letter to their offices in Sunderland to get it cancelled. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

i rang today told them i wanted to cancel the sub he offered me 3 months at €10 per month told him i wasnt interested so he then gave me 6months at €7.50.ill stick with them till november then see what i get offered if its not great ill cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

yabadabado wrote: »
    i rang today told them i wanted to cancel the sub he offered me 3 months at €10 per month told him i wasnt interested so he then gave me 6months at €7.50.ill stick with them till november then see what i get offered if its not great ill cancel.

Yup, I rang also to cancel, he first offered 6 months ;7.50, then put me on hold and gave me 6 months @ €7.50, thats a good exchange rate !!

Advertisement