Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appearance of HM stats

Options
  • 28-06-2008 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Hey I downloaded HM a good while ago but couldnt get my head around it so I havent bothered with it since. But I've promised myself that today I would at least try to understand it and attempt to set it up as everytime I play online, I tilt myself cos I have HM on my laptop but yet dunno how to use it.

I'm going to tackle the issues I have one by one.

The first one: I dont like the way the stats overlap the alias name and their stacks.. Can someone tell me how to make it look more "neater"???

TY in advance

hmstats.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

To move the stats around, you have to right click on them and drag to where you want them.

To change the stats setup, go to "Options -> HUD Options -> Player Preferences" and you can remove/add whatever you want there. You'll have to define the colour schemes yourself though.

I think DVDfan did a good post on this a while ago, I'll have a look and link it if I find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Get In There

Rb wrote: »
    To move the stats around, you have to right click on them and drag to where you want them.

Worked a trick. Thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

You can also remove the abbreviations to save some space by Going to Options > Hud Options > Player Preferences and un-tick Show Abbreviations.

Also in the same section if you look at the "Display these stats" section. If you click on the "New Line" Button it will create a new line and any other stats below that will be displayed on a new line. For example if you wanted 3 rows of stats with 4 stats in each row you would have it something like this:

Abb. Name
    ---New Line----
    Stat1
    Stat2
    Stat3
    Stat4
    ---New Line----
    Stat5
    Stat6
    Stat7
    Stat8
    ---New Line----