Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New band, alice in chains-y feel...

Options
  • 27-06-2008 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi my names matt, im gona keep this short cause i dont want to bore anyone. Im starting up a new band, main influences would be Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Temple Of The Dog etc. very serious about this project, so i want to find dedicated musicians, looking for bassist, drummer and guitarist. my demos are on:
    www.myspace.com/matthaywardband
    and you can email me on
    matthaywardband@hotmail.com
    please get in touch soon - matt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Muiris

Hey man. I'm 27, I play a 7 string Ibanez, I'm into metal and rock, AIC, soundgarden, STP, silverchair, Deftones, Sevendust.. and too many others to mention. I've been playing guitar for over 10 years, have giged around dublin in a few bands. I'm based in South Dublin. I'm also a backing vocalist

Advertisement