Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is devilfish on i-poker?

Options
  • 27-06-2008 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi just a quick q, I'm going moving from PPP and want to stay on the i-poker network (it's the 1st site I started using)!!

Just wondering if devilfish is on this network? Its advertising has captured my attention!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

Devilfish is on the entraction network which ahs better software than ipoker IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

sickpuppy wrote: »
    Devilfish is on the entraction network which ahs better software than ipoker IMO

Yeh Ive been playing on it for the last few days, fairly soft cash tables etc

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Can you use pt etc on this(cardroom2)? I can't seem to save my hands and so on? Only a hundred or so and in a terrible format.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Main room is on entraction and cardroom 2 is on Boss
    It works with Pt2. Just look for B2B

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cheers, will have to get that back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Pasodobel wrote: »
    Hi just a quick q, I'm going moving from PPP and want to stay on the i-poker network (it's the 1st site I started using)!!

Just wondering if devilfish is on this network? Its advertising has captured my attention!

Hi Pasodobel.

I'm afraid we aren't on iPoker (thank god) but our software is very user-friendly and shouldn't take too long to get the hang of.

If you just want to give it a shot we have a load of freerolls every day and this Sunday we have 4 money added tournaments for Devilfish players at 6/7/8/9pm including a €6.66 entry tournament with €666 added.

If you have any questions drop me a PM.

Be sure to use the code HELL666 if making a deposit so you avail of our signup bonus.

Hope to see you on the site.

Karl H

• Registered Users Posts: 37,982 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Pasodobel wrote: »

I'd recommend Greenjokerpoker if you want to stay on ipoker. Other sites on the network include vc, titan and boylepoker have just moved to the ipoker network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Pasodobel

Cheers, thanks for the help!

Advertisement