Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where do i find channel 4 on the sky box?

Options
  • 27-06-2008 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,305 ✭✭✭

I Replaced my lidl box yesterday with a sky one but i cant find channel 4 in either favourite channels or other channels. what am i missing? muchos gracias in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭jabarrett35

What kind of viewing card have you? If it's an Irish one C4 is on 135 if it's UK 104.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

It's quite misleading! It's not called Channel 4 but 8350.

10729, vertical, 22000, 5/6.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,305 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

cheers cant find the transponders yet, still new to the sky box. thanks jabarrett but i dont have any card, im staying free to air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

If youa re staying FTA then why use a Sky box? Horrible piece of **** is all it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,305 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

cause it was 50 quid and i was missing my satellite. in fact the sky box has a noticeable picture quality improvement over the lidl box that broke.

• Advertisement
Advertisement