Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tanaka Gas Shell Revolver.

Options
  • 27-06-2008 3:30am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

check this puppy out,. i want one, have no idea what kinda powere their at yet though.,

you actually fill up the shells with gas instead of the usuall filling the handle up.,
    2615041976_14a87826b5_o.jpg

Redwolf published details about new Tanaka gas system. Coincidently, replica and shells are available for preorder.
    Also, we got acronym wrong. It is CASYOPEA (CArtridge SYstemOf PEgasus Action). Guess what, we were right on just about everything else:

As you can see from the photo above, the shells are removable, but instead of filling the gas into the bottom of the grip, each individual shell is charged with gas that is used to propel the BB held within the shell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Yeah I've been looking at these, the cartridges interest me more than the gun actually. It's a shame it's not all metal or I would be willing to part with a few bob for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

vtec wrote: »
    check this puppy out,. i want one, have no idea what kinda powere their at yet though.,

380 fps according to the RW site, but in our climate you might just be lucky, especially if you use 134a.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

this looks cool, ive always thought about buying a revolver like this, but most of them seem to be plastic,

is there a good full metal "dirty harry" style revolver out there at the moment?

no doubt someon will jump on thie new gas shell band wagaon eventually anyway,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

50usd for 5 shells :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

The Maruzen Unlimited Revolver Iv had at HRTA several times is a nice big, heavy, full-metal gas revolver with individual shells. Its also legal!

• Advertisement
Advertisement