Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone wanna go play pitch and putt on Monday?

Options
  • 27-06-2008 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

Me and a guy called Bonkrs want to go for a round somewhere in Dublin. We both suck afaik. Who is interested?

Also where a good place to go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DBC1234

if ur prop gud players ill take ya round 1 of de courses i go..but mostly n.ir and prop 18 hole ones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

are you drunk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DBC1234

pok3rplaya wrote: »
    are you drunk?

down to 7 in 35k so no lol

Can someone translate this guy for me please?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

No, but I can ban him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

He's an idiot who just came 7th or so in the $35k guaranteed on i-poker so we'll be hearing a lot from him until one of the mods bans him again. Head up to soemwhere in stepaside, the driving range up there has a decent par 3 afaik.

DBC1234 wrote: »
    if ur prop gud players ill take ya round 1 of de courses i go..but mostly n.ir and prop 18 hole ones

If you are really good players I will take you for a round at one of the courses I frequent? However, it would probably be a proper 18 hole course in Northern Ireland.

That it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Me and a guy called Bonkrs want to go for a round somewhere in Dublin. We both suck afaik. Who is interested?

Also where a good place to go?

the bourroghs in stepaside in a nice course. 2 holes are like golf course holes .......try it, futher up there is cullens right beside johnny foxes, a few out by lucan newcastle area, not available myself but the bourrughs wouuld be my pick....i think there is a pitch n putt forum

Bonkrs is a poker player btw just incase the connection wasn't there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

are you drunk?
    Nope, he's just retarded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Pitch and Putt forum noobs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement