Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Channel 6 ?

Options
  • 26-06-2008 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭

I thought I saw an ad on C6 for The Wire.

I have checked their website but cannot find a reference. I have mailed them and have yet to receive a response.

Anyone here know, or have you seen the ad ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Got a reply - 10 July

Finally !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Is it starting from scratch?
    I must check this out & see what all the hypes about.

Get the dvd,23.99 on play.com. well worth it,its not the type of show that can be watched with ad breaks and weekly breaks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

tvnutz wrote: »
    Get the dvd,23.99 on play.com. well worth it,its not the type of show that can be watched with ad breaks and weekly breaks!
    +1. Also the ad I saw for it on C6 (around 11pm during Family Guy) had been censored. I wouldn't dream of watching such a quality show which had been tampered with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭MattEmulsion

Coming up next Thursday (10th) at 9:30 - a better time than TG4's around midnight - saw that trailer - don't think they'll edit the show for language just the trailer so they can show it before 9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Coming up next Thursday (10th) at 9:30 - a better time than TG4's around midnight - saw that trailer - don't think they'll edit the show for language just the trailer so they can show it before 9

It's in their schedule for 1h20m so I would hope that nothing has been cut (uncut net run-time 1h2m).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭JPA

TarfHead wrote: »
    It's in their schedule for 1h20m so I would hope that nothing has been cut (uncut net run-time 1h2m).

That's a alot of ads.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Just to remind people its on channel 6 at 9:25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

what series are they showing ?

thanks in advance,

gollem

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

what series are they showing ?

thanks in advance,

gollem

Season 1

• Advertisement
Advertisement