Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple and free website builder app?

Options
  • 26-06-2008 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

I bought a domain and a hosting package a few weeks ago. Now I want to get down to building the site. I've created a basic site that I'm happy with using iWeb. I published the site to a folder and it views perfectly in Safari but the Photo gallery page won't display in FireFox. Firstly is there a way to make the site fully compatible with both browsers and IE? If not is there any free but good website building software for mac that I could use instead? I just need the app to design and create my site. I need it to be simple like iWeb ie: no code etc... I want to publish the entire site to a folder and upload it myself to the server using ftp.

Advertisement