Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The genius of Leo Dowling

Options
  • 26-06-2008 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

Was I hallucinating last night? Leo is at the bar, asking Gina what the secret ingredient in her stew is. Niamh says "Her sweat." Excuse me? Then there is a conversation about Gina's sweat, whether it is real or metaphorical, and whether it actually goes into the soup.

That's all bizarre enough, but the best bit was Leo's sequence of facial expressions while the women talked. It started with nausea and kept building in intensity until he looked like someone was squashing a slug into his tongue. It was absolutely hysterical. I swear at one point he glanced at the camera and made a silent payer to be rescued.

Why can't they put it online? It's repeated at half twelve today. If you are near a television, watch it. Tears will squirt out of your eye. The man is a god.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Haha, are you serious? I watched it last night and that did NOT happen! You were definitely hallucinating. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

TheWitch06 wrote: »
    Haha, are you serious? I watched it last night and that did NOT happen! You were definitely hallucinating. :pac:

I promise you. Gina leans forward helpfully and says "But I don't sweat into it, Leo". He goes a little green.

Next you'll be telling me I hallucinated Charlie Kelly's ballet lesson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

gogglebok wrote: »
    I promise you. Gina leans forward helpfully and says "But I don't sweat into it, Leo". He goes a little green.

Next you'll be telling me I hallucinated Charlie Kelly's ballet lesson.

Eww. Get me a clip of that or something! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

TheWitch06 wrote: »
    Eww. Get me a clip of that or something! :)

I just realised the stew incident was Tuesday's episode. Lovely Sky Plus box, stacking up the good times.

I made up the ballet, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Monte Cristo

Haha. Leo Dowling! One word sums the man up. Legend.
    I had his "Where's Lana?" speech as my ringtone!

• Advertisement
Advertisement