Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What speaker wire for marine audio setup?

Options
  • 25-06-2008 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I'm about to install a new setup in the boat. I'm running a 250w RMS x 2 amp coupled to JBL MS9200 6x9's

Can someone recommend me some decent speaker wire to use? I'l be running a length of about 5m per speaker

I was Googling and someone mentioned Gale XL315 cable. Would this do the trick? If so, can someone recommend me somewhere online to buy it? Only place I could Google was Richer Sounds (or something similar) but they dont mention anything about delivering to Ireland

Do Maplin stock cable wire that would do the trick? It would be more convenient to buy at my local Maplin, but want to get decent cable.

boards.ie archives tell me to avoid 2-sore electric cable :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Hiya,

can only add that richer sounds do deliver to Ireland. So maybe try them out I have and would recommend them. Maybe they only deliver larger more expensive products than cable?

Advertisement