Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the Stalker of Aherlow

Options
  • 25-06-2008 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

watch out for this guy people.. mid to late 50's.. blue pick up truck, alsation/german sheperd dog.. caught him sneaking up on a young couple at one of the parking spots up the glen of aherlow..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Stab*City wrote: »
    watch out for this guy people.. mid to late 50's.. blue pick up truck, alsation/german sheperd dog.. caught him sneaking up on a young couple at one of the parking spots up the glen of aherlow..

Have the guards been alerted to him??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

im sure they have.. i didnt but he seems to be well known.. i have enquired since i spotted him.. he was v sneaky.. and god only knows what he would have done had he not been surprised himself and frightened off..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pigglywink

That dude is well known. he's been doin that for years. he thinks that he owns the place. Ppl know him by name at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭i didn't do it

ha ha. that fella still up to his old tricks. mate caught him spying on him and some bird(she's long gone from him now). gave him a right beating. seems he hasn't learn't his lesson yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

I've heard about him. Sounds like a right weirdo like that farmer up the cross.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Ah Bailey, lol! Yep got a right good chase off him one day. Had the old hand up the girlfriends top and she screamed "what the fcuk was that!!", looked up to see the old guys face up against the rear passenger window! Second I opened the door he legged it and i got freaked out so drove off down the hill in the direction of the hotel only to be followed by full on headlights:eek: which all of a sudden would just go off for a few seconds and then back on blinding me again, was scared ****less... luckily his jeep wasnt as fast as my car on the way back up through the glen hotel road!

What a loon! Ive heard lads at the weekend talking about him, he's still at it... Dirty ol bastard, he should get sky or a couple of playboys...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

tipp86 wrote: »

god he looks like sum stalker alrite......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,449 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

still on bebo than callaway92

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,449 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

xbox36016 wrote: »
    still on bebo than callaway92

You must be the stalker...Lookin at all those Bebos you clown whoever you are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

i looked at the link whant down and look who i see

Advertisement