Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing Digiweb FTP via Dreamweaver

Options
  • 25-06-2008 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the Digiweb FTP settings to remotely log in to my webspace using Dreamweaver/FTP client?

I have my own account details, just need the Digiweb stuff please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Have you tried asking Digiweb?!

You should have received a welcome email with your login details, iirc your hosting control panel login is the same as your ftp login.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Digiweb always take ages to reply. Last email took over a week to get a reply.

I got a username and password but I need Digiweb's FTP address to access my server via a FTP client.

I can't even access the server through the

http://cp.hosting.digiweb.ie:8080/

address that they gave me. Just get an error message.

Anyone any ideas?

Have you tried asking Digiweb?!

You should have received a welcome email with your login details, iirc your hosting control panel login is the same as your ftp login.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Please read the charter regarding hosting specific queries, and contact Digiweb for further assistance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement